Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I’m thrilled to be guest posting at my friend Greta Funk’s blog this week for her Great Expectations series. Greta has recently re-launched her blog as g*funk*ified which is almost as awesome a name as is her tagline: “I’ve got … Continue reading
Hey everybody! The Mommy Wars are in full swing just in time for the general election, and you don’t have to be a mommy to lose. The latest “battle” pits Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen against potential First Lady Ann Romney … Continue reading
So I was reading a parenting magazine recently and it suggested that I need to be spending “special time” with my children each day. Got it. Done. But no, “reading to them” and “talking about their day” – both things … Continue reading
I have a blog friend! A blog friend is someone you’ve never met in person but only online and you become friends by reading each other’s blogs. Then you comment on each other’s posts. And then the relationship escalates to … Continue reading