Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
My entire post-pubescent life has been a quest for near-hairlessness. Head? That’s cool. A little downy fuzz on my arms? Great. Cute, almost. But there must be some secret Kardashian in my otherwise extremely white Northern European heritage. Let’s just … Continue reading
The very best way to tell your future husband that you are damaged goods is to thrust a sheaf of computer printouts from the National Institute of Mental Health into his hands and say, “Here. Read this.” Matt and I … Continue reading
UPDATE! So honored that this post was voted in the Top 5 by this week’s Yeah Write blogging challenge readers, as well as a Lurker’s Favorite! Last spring Matt and I watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead on Netflix. If … Continue reading
I slipped away after supper tonight thinking I might grab a relaxing soak in the tub. When we move (if we ever sell our house), I may or may not have a big-ass tub as awesome as this one, so … Continue reading