Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Category Archives: Home Improvement
Dear Inanimate Objects in My Home: I get it. You live here too. But seriously? Stop fucking tripping me all the time. I mean really, cut that shit out. I’m looking at you, in particular, Green Laundry Basket. Why can’t … Continue reading
Sometimes, I envy those families that operate like my family of origin did. There are days of the week where they “clean bathrooms.” They have “regular meals” featuring more than one food group. They “plant bulbs” and “fix up the … Continue reading
I hear Matt sloshing around in the bathroom. “Hurry up!” I shout as I knock on the door. “It’s my day to shower.” Matt emerges, toweling off. “You’ll have to wait for the water to go down.” We wander back into … Continue reading
We’ve been living in a hotel this week while we have hardwood floors installed and I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE. Look up “swag” in the Urban Dictionary and what do you find? Oh, just a picture of Residence Inn in … Continue reading
Remember that book, “Who Moved My Cheese?” About how we were supposed to not sweat the small stuff and just fucking relax already if, say, the bath towels were bunched up over the shower instead of hung up nicely on … Continue reading