Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Category Archives: Land of Coffee
I woke up with a jolt from a dream that my legs were trapped under a giant boulder, only to realize that I couldn’t move my legs in real life. “Geez,” I thought, “The dogs are heavy tonight.” Then a … Continue reading
This is National Blog Posting Month at yeah write, Day 6.
From the haze of my mono nap I hear the door opening and slamming at random intervals throughout the afternoon. My reptilian brain thinks: “I should probably know where my kids are. I should probably be feeding them meals and … Continue reading
Akeyla and I readied for our big weekend adventure, off to Virginia for Camp Ethiopia, celebrating adoptive families. Astrid waited at the van for a touching goodbye in the driveway, no doubt preparing to wrap her sister in a loving … Continue reading