Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Category Archives: Land of Tea
This is National Blog Posting Month at yeah write, Day 6.
I always hope that I am imparting wisdom to my children. On the way to school, I’ll hold forth on gripping-to-children topics such as “Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be: How Interest Rates Work” or “The Bicameral Legislature: Double … Continue reading
The din was overwhelming, echoing off the lockers. Friends who hadn’t seen each other all summer rushed into each other’s arms, bursting with news of overnight camps and family vacations. Parents arranged salads and brownies on the potluck table as … Continue reading
Akeyla and I readied for our big weekend adventure, off to Virginia for Camp Ethiopia, celebrating adoptive families. Astrid waited at the van for a touching goodbye in the driveway, no doubt preparing to wrap her sister in a loving … Continue reading
“No offense, mom, but Laura’s parents are always doing really cool stuff.” Astrid and I were walking past her friend’s house. My ears perked up. Because cool?? I may loathe cooking and detest crafts, but The Reedster will go toe-to-toe … Continue reading