Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Category Archives: Marital Bliss
This is National Blog Posting Month at yeah write, Day 6.
I hear Matt sloshing around in the bathroom. “Hurry up!” I shout as I knock on the door. “It’s my day to shower.” Matt emerges, toweling off. “You’ll have to wait for the water to go down.” We wander back into … Continue reading
I always hope that I am imparting wisdom to my children. On the way to school, I’ll hold forth on gripping-to-children topics such as “Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be: How Interest Rates Work” or “The Bicameral Legislature: Double … Continue reading
I prepared the girls first. “Girls,” I said. “Mom’s taking some years off her age this year. I’m going to turn 42 again.” Akeyla has no sense of age or time and therefore had no fucks to give about this … Continue reading
Me: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I won I won I won I won!!!!! Matt (pulls headphones off): Huh? Me: BLOGHER VOICES OF THE YEAR! I WON I WON I WON! Matt (not enthusiastically enough): That’s great. Me: DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BIG … Continue reading