Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Category Archives: Self Improvement
November is National Blog Post Month, or NaBloPoMo for those in the business of blogging. It’s not like it was declared by Congress or anything, although given how little Congress has actually accomplished lately, they might as well spend time … Continue reading
By no means am I a so-called redditor, but I’ve been known to flip through the front page on my smartphone while killing time at the doctor’s office. I mean, how can you not love an online community where posts … Continue reading
“No offense, mom, but Laura’s parents are always doing really cool stuff.” Astrid and I were walking past her friend’s house. My ears perked up. Because cool?? I may loathe cooking and detest crafts, but The Reedster will go toe-to-toe … Continue reading
The apartment was 250 square feet. The “dressing alcove” led directly into the bathroom, where my cat hid, panicked, in the tub. Later, I would have dreams that it opened into a huge “Friends”-size apartment; that my actual apartment was … Continue reading
One year ago, I posted some anti-resolutions in this space and OH WHAT A RIDE WE’VE BEEN ON SINCE, readers and fans. We learned to love sweaters that double as robes in what I call “The Sw’obe Trilogy” (here, here, … Continue reading