Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Category Archives: Self Improvement
Listen, grasshoppers, and I will tell you how to become a great writer like The Reedster, in two simple steps. 1. Create a sacred space for writing. Make this a special realm where you will be conditioned to write, just … Continue reading
Oscar, our ten year old Lhasa Apso, stays downstairs all night to “protect us” when Matt is out of town. He does this by sporadically barking his goddamn head off at all hours of the night. Which is why, at … Continue reading
My entire post-pubescent life has been a quest for near-hairlessness. Head? That’s cool. A little downy fuzz on my arms? Great. Cute, almost. But there must be some secret Kardashian in my otherwise extremely white Northern European heritage. Let’s just … Continue reading
The very best way to tell your future husband that you are damaged goods is to thrust a sheaf of computer printouts from the National Institute of Mental Health into his hands and say, “Here. Read this.” Matt and I … Continue reading
UPDATE! So honored that this post was voted in the Top 5 by this week’s Yeah Write blogging challenge readers, as well as a Lurker’s Favorite! Last spring Matt and I watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead on Netflix. If … Continue reading