Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Tag Archives: reedster speaks
The very best way to tell your future husband that you are damaged goods is to thrust a sheaf of computer printouts from the National Institute of Mental Health into his hands and say, “Here. Read this.” Matt and I … Continue reading
In my last post, I began to tell the story of The Land of Tea, when we traveled to China in 2004 to adopt our older daughter, Astrid. This post concludes our journey. I hesitated to post it as is, … Continue reading
Something big is happening in North Carolina, and it’s one of those times to raise our voices and use the platforms we have to stop it. North Carolina has on its primary ballot on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, a vote … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to be guest posting at my friend Greta Funk’s blog this week for her Great Expectations series. Greta has recently re-launched her blog as g*funk*ified which is almost as awesome a name as is her tagline: “I’ve got … Continue reading