Top Posts & Pages
- I can’t stop eating delicious limited edition holiday treats.
- 5 Myths about Writing that Blogging Every Day Debunked.
- Things that make me laugh.
- Cooking with Cindy: Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned with Rage and Disappointment.
- Here’s a funny picture of my dogs that you probably already saw if you are friends with me on Facebook but if you add a funny caption you might win a coveted Reedster Speaks notebook.
Tag Archives: reedster
I’m not sure I really knew what I was getting into when I made a solemn vow to blog every day this month. And I’m not sure I’ll ever participate in National Blog Posting Month — NaBloPoMo — again. But … Continue reading
At first I’m just pissed off. I made an actual supper, and Matt is late. He had to pick up Astrid at gymnastics at 5:00 sharp. I calculate that he spent – max – five minutes signing her out, so … Continue reading
The very best way to tell your future husband that you are damaged goods is to thrust a sheaf of computer printouts from the National Institute of Mental Health into his hands and say, “Here. Read this.” Matt and I … Continue reading
UPDATE! So honored that this post was voted in the Top 5 by this week’s Yeah Write blogging challenge readers, as well as a Lurker’s Favorite! Last spring Matt and I watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead on Netflix. If … Continue reading
In my last post, I began to tell the story of The Land of Tea, when we traveled to China in 2004 to adopt our older daughter, Astrid. This post concludes our journey. I hesitated to post it as is, … Continue reading